Things to know before you buy (a) plant(s):
Plants are living things and require proper environment and care.
Our job is to choose the healthiest and best-looking plant(s) for you.
We guarantee that all of our plants are in healthy condition free from visible pests and disease at the time of sale. Once a plant is delivered to you it is beyond our control, and we cannot be responsible but we are happy to help you care for your plants
Remember watering frequency and the correct care routine will vary depending on temperature, air circulation, light and humidity in a space. Please research the care of your plant prior to ordering.
All plants go through acclimation period after being delivered and during major season changes. Some lower leaves might turn yellow or brown, plant might drop some leaves during these periods.
Make sure your plant is not placed near Heat or AC sources. It is best to keep consistent room temperature throughout the seasons and not turn off Heat or AC when away or traveling.
Visit our tips and tricks page for more care tips
We guarantee our plants for a period of 10 days after delivery, providing the plants have not been removed from the original pot and substrate. This 10 day guarantee also covers you against pests, fungus or other disease on all plants sold at our shop.
We do not compensate damage that is considered to be reasonable transit stress, for example:
- Minor folds or tears in leaves
- A proportionally small loss in foliage compared to the size of plant.
- Browning of white areas on variegated plants.
There should be no root disturbance or any cutting of the plant for a minimum of 10 days after receipt. Failure to adhere to this process will render our guarantee null and void.
If you are unhappy with your order we kindly ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide images of the plant within 10 days of delivery.
You will be required to ship the plant in the original substrate pot and packaging back to us for a full cash refund.
- We do not accept returns of plants in inadequate packaging such as envelopes or boxes that are too small for the plant.
- We kindly ask that you to carefully package the plants for the return shipment.
- We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of care before authorising a return and/or refund.
- Refunds and/or replacements will be given at our discretion.
We will not be held responsible for changes in exchange rate fluctuations. Our selling prices are in euro's and so are our refunds.